Friday, July 24, 2009

Beginning of C...Ch....Change?

Yes, it's time to change my thoughts on Blogging. I am creating this blog to not only chronocle-ize myself but to help give back links to my hub pages. I'm that shameless. It's a good idea to start writing this, anyway, but if I'm going to make this I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone, right?

The real reason I started writing this is because I'm going to take part in the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge (which really isn't a challenge for me). I want to be able to write about what I'm doing and keep track of my progress here and provide some juicy back links to myself and to help others who may not have good ideas learn how to get ideas for their own articles (it's really quite easy to come up with ideas).

You can find me on HubPages at http://hubpages.com/profile/Richard+Ring


Alright! Let's rock n' roll people!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Richard! Let the HubChallenge begin!! :)

    Good luck and just like your graphic says:

    Don't Stop...Won't Stop!

    If you need any help of have any questions, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help!

    Ryan Hupfer
    HubPages Communicator of Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hup! Thanks for the help! I think I'm good to go; just published my first Hub for the Challenge. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete